Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will be the first and consistent point of contact for electrification products’ distributors and business partners of the Electrification Canada division in Iberville, Québec. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider sales team.
- Responding to customer inquiries efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
- Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue, e.g., Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, After-Sales.
- Monitoring status of orders, inquiry resolution and support for any necessary escalation.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience, providing regular updates and clarification.
- Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A College degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service, working as a customer service representative
- Sound knowledge of working ideally within the electrical industry or a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Perfectly bilingual (written and oral)
- Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues, organized and able to perform under pressure in a busy high volume team environment
- Knowledge of customer-service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.com.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.