Riipen Networks Inc.
Riipen is the leading technology platform in North America for higher education institutions providing work-integrated micro-experiential learning to their students. Over the years, we have supported 60,000 students on 225+ campuses to work with over 10,000 employers.
We are on a mission to eliminate graduate underemployment by reducing the skills gap for those about to enter or re-enter the workforce.
We are a remote first company.
- 300% annual recurring revenue growth in 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Over 60,000 student experiences generated
- Active on over 225 post-secondary campuses across North America, the UK, and Australia
- 10,000+ employers in the Riipen community and rapidly expanding global user base
- Raised over $7.5MM in funding and over $3.9MM in government funding
- Partnership with Royal Bank of Canada announced in October 2019 and moving into Phase II in September 2020
- $2.6MM dollar partnership with Business Higher Education Roundtable (BHER) announced in June 2020
About the Job
Riipen is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team!
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for responding to tickets, improving educator course health, and matchmaking on the Riipen platform. The Customer Support team responds reactively to educators who have challenges with the Riipen technology or are not connecting to the right types of companies. They will also proactively reach out to educators who need support with matching their course.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests from our support system
- Focus on improving the quality of courses available in our marketplace by giving feedback to the onboarding team.
- Methodically troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve technical issues.
- Confidently answer questions and provide advice to help users get the most out of the Riipen platform.
- Send project suggestions to customers who are not connecting on the platform to ensure customer delight.
- Proactively respond to customer support needs that are raised by the Customer Support team lead.
- Work closely with clients to ensure services delivered exceed expectations and to address any areas of improvement.
- Work closely with the product team to relay any feedback and flag areas for customer improvement.
As a Riipen team member, you will…
- Dream, innovate and help Riipen become the de facto technology leader in the education/recruitment technology space;
- Engage with Riipen staff to advance the company in strategic areas;
- Continue to grow, learn, and develop as a person, separate from Riipen;
- Be a part of the Riipen community and represent Riipen’s values outside of work;
- Make your best effort to meet the objectives established by the company;
- Become familiarized with and comply with all the policies and procedures of the Company;
- Complete and collaborate in other responsibilities as the Executive Team sees fit;
- Learn! Learning is a core value for Riipen. Our company isn’t just about education, it’s built around education. We want you to enjoy what you do and who you do it with, and to grow and learn right alongside the business itself. We also offer the support to get you where you want to be and to do it in a way that works for everyone – our clients, the company, and you.
Great candidates will…
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to explain concepts clearly both in writing and speech;
- Be empathetic towards customer concerns
- Be a strong problem solver
- Connect personally and professionally with our company values;
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Have the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines;
- Be process and detail-oriented, creative, and with strong analytical skills;
- Have a hunger and willingness to learn and adapt as Riipen the experiential learning landscape evolves.
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM
- Experience in customer facing positions
- Experience and success working with remote teams.
What we offer…
- Great work environment – great people, great social impact
- Remote/travel working opportunities
- 4-weeks of vacation
- Extended Health and Dental benefits
We appreciate your interest and application. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Please note, candidates must be legally able to work in Canada.
Riipen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, colour, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances.
Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Apply for This Job