Hologic is the market leader in the women’s health industry with three different divisions, all offering unparalleled diagnostic and treatment solutions. In the regulated markets where businesses are awarded on a tender basis, our capability to win the deal comes from seamless combination of Customer solution definition (Commercial and Technical content) together with flawless execution of all tender requirements (Administrative content and process).
In this position, you will be supporting the commercial sales organization for multiple divisions within Hologic. You will also be responsible for supporting aspects of order processing, special orders, order management, billing, reporting and logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of Hologic processes related to the role. Works on moderate and diverse tasks. Exercises good judgment based on company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders
- Order Processing / Order Management
- Knowledge and experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Possess’ an understanding of EDI E-Commerce order management transactions
- Identifies incoming orders and executes orders within the ERP system immediately
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to support customer phone calls and answer customer requests with an immediate resolution
- Supporting customer enquiries on existing orders
- Works closely with our contracts team on pricing inconsistencies
- Involvement in handling customer complaints and support
- Strong understanding of a returns management process and can effectively support the return of products and issue RMA’s
- Special Orders
- Processing and scheduling Standing Orders
- Experience with consignment or leasing of product
- Providing dispositions to both the customer and our 3PL
- Coordinating rushed or same day shipment requests for emergency orders
- Providing customers with a credit and rebill for shipped orders
- Ability to setup rental billing schedules
- Has experience working with finance on credit holds and releases
- Supporting the sales representatives with shipment history
- Managing reporting for quarter end orders and shipments
- Coordinates FedEx shipments, lot adjustments, serial number allocation and customs clearance
- Working closely with our warehouses to ensure timely delivery
- Manages the title transfers of capital equipment as well and maintaining an organized install base
- Coordinates and manages sales representative’s trunk stock inventory
- Preparation of commercial invoices and waybills for customs clearance
- The ability to identify lost shipments
- Lot expiry date verification and validation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong propensity to learn new software programs/systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills; establishes and builds relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is a must (including VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables).
- Strong analytical skills; highly motivated with strong technical and analytical competencies; is a problem solver and solution oriented.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment in a variety of situations, including recommending improvements, using data and analytics as back-up
- Must possess strong technical and leadership competencies to succeed in a sales organization
- College Degree, Technical bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience