Customer Support Administrator – Uxbridge, Ontario Canada
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and detail-oriented? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Koch-Glitsch!
Koch-Glitsch is currently seeking a Customer Support Administrator for our Uxbridge, Ontario facility.This position will provide administrative support to our sales teams. The successful candidate will be skillful at attention to detail, accuracy, and critical thinking in order to manage the execution of activities, such as, coordination, collaboration and organization. The Customer Support Administrator creates value by acting as a primary liaison between our sales team, and our internal departments.
Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for continuing to embrace and cultivate the Market Based Management (MBM®) culture throughout the department and facility
- Actively work as a team member with focus on safety, customers, compliance, and quality.
- Support the Ontario facility in cultivating superb customer service when answering phone and greeting visitors.
- Log all opportunities using Salesforce and proprietary software, compilation, and issuance of quotes.
- Request restricted party screenings for new customers, end users and shipping addresses.
- Provide administrative support to various departments.
- Assist with logging and acknowledging orders.
- Complete various forms and inputting information into order entry systems.
- Communicating changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives and customers as appropriate
- Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate order flow process
- Assist with project/job estimates.
- Thriving in an environment of continuous change
- Manage peak volumes, meet deadlines, and determine priorities
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using Salesforce software
- Office Administration Certificate or equivalent
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
Koch-Glitsch has achieved business success by having employees who act with integrity, focus on compliance excellence and create real long-term value for our customers and society. These principles are part of MBM®, a unique business and management philosophy that sets Koch-Glitsch apart from other companies in its industry. Koch-Glitsch is seeking individuals who share these values and want to be part of a winning team. For more information about Koch-Glitsch, visit our web site at www.koch-glitsch.com.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check.
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, however advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Koch-Glitsch Canada is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.