Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Buildings (ELSB) digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security – ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
- *this is a temporay mandate of 3- 6 months full time , 40 hours per week*.
- The Customer Service Support Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Verify Sales Order accuracy (part numbers, pricing, discounts etc…) for all call-in, fax or email orders. Participate actively in owning & finding ways to resolve a variety of different issues using several customer support administrative tools.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Service representatives and other fellow internal partners in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Perform other related Order Entry responsibilities including Warranty, Sample and Billing Only orders.
- Provide recommendations regarding the order entry process and procedures & find ways to improve the effectiveness of the department that will ensure a positive & efficient customer experience.
- To be in line with ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, i.e. take responsibility for your own actions, while taking care of your colleagues and the company.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent general education certificate received).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to handle multiple demands, competing priorities, adapt to new ideas and constant changes within an environment with several different customer support tools.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and also independently.
- Experience working within SAP and Sales Force would be considered an asset.
- Must possess the ability to write and speak French & English.
- Position is based in our facility located at ABB, 1811 boul Hymus, Dorval, Quebec.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA76068691_E1 Publication date 2020-12-18