IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Expert (SME) and primary resource for social program management implementations.
• Gather and/or define requirements, often through interviews and facilitating meetings with client subject matter experts.
• Provide information and explain entities and attributes in the model and the relationships between them.
• Lead fit/gap sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions.
• Recommend and advise on application/functional extensions, as necessary, to client solution requirements.
• Serve as a conduit between Curam technical staff and client subject matter experts when the Curam technical team develops extensions.
• Develop functional designs associated with the extensions.
• Configure the Curam Business Application Suite (CBAS) to meet client requirements.
• Plan and execute tests to verify the solution is properly configured and extended to meet requirements.
• Build a high level of trust and confidence with partners and clients and of proposed solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Intermediate Level – 5-10 years Curam experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a business IT analyst/consulting role
• Knowledge of Cúram software product and solutions
• Federal Enhanced Reliability Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 1 year in Cúram software product and services work
• Experience in a consultant related role for a large professional services organization
• At least 1 year experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) packaged software
• Social service enterprise management experience in public sector/government and core functionality or associated business processes of Human services programs (such as Child welfare, food stamp, TANF, juvenile justice, income support, etc)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- Country: CA
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company: (0026) IBM Canada Limited – IBM Canada Limitee
- Req ID: 361149BR
- Travel Required: Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
- Min Salary:
- Max Salary:
- Location: MULTIPLE CITIES, MULTIPLE CA