At Arterra Wines Canada, we love inspiring the big and small moments that happen when our products are shared and enjoyed. For us it’s not just about what’s in and on the bottle, it’s what happens in people’s lives when we’re a part of them that keeps us thirsting for more and not resting on our laurels as Canada’s largest and most enjoyed wine company. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we’re looking for people who do the same.
As a CRM Manager, you will support Arterra’s DTC business in the development and execution of a data-driven, automated, omni-channel CRM strategy. You will lead the development of best-in-class engagement strategies, segmentation, and performance optimization. You are driven by wanting to know who your consumers are, what communication strategies drive the best engagement and the desire for continuous improvement.
Management and Strategy:
- The CRM manager plays the main role of managing the day-to-day consumer relationship protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs.
- Responsible for collaborating with Director, DTC and Acquisition Manager in formulating strategies, the CRM strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications. The CRM Manager is also tasked with overseeing the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Expected to collaborate on consumer journey optimization and support implementation of enhancements based on journey performance and segmentation data
- Support data-capture requirements and associated data architecture enablement
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Role of open data and audience insights (media) in influencing CRM database growth
Analytics & Reporting
- The CRM Manager is tasked with portfolio-wide [Wine Rack, DTC & Wine Club/Estates] consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
- Responsible for driving the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
Loyalty, Customer Retention & Membership Support
- Responsible for enabling the consumer loyalty vision for the DTC business. Enabling loyalty and personalization across all channels social, web, mobile, email, retail, Estates.
- Collaborate with customer care team to ensure customer satisfaction, brand NPS and any requirements for win-back or defection tactics
Team Definition, Recruiting and Leadership
- Collaborate on development of Enterprise CRM strategy and technology enablement
- Leverage EpiServer marketing automation capabilities and CRM capabilities to their fullest extent
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- University Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years managing and developing CRM strategies
- Experience in a creating Omnichannel engagement strategies
- Working with CRM technologies to drive automation and optimization
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.