Position at Moneris Solutions Corporation
The Independent Business (IB) Credit Analyst, Re-adjudication performs various forms of credit-based analysis on existing and prospective merchants, reviewing merchants that trigger in the Fraud queue for out-of-pattern processing, decision the release of funds held, and customer service to merchants on all re-adjudication-related issues.
You will be accountable for:
• Performing transaction verifications to assess legitimacy of transactions and assess risk.
• Completing post review of merchants in need of a line increase (re-adjudication) specifically in processing volume level or transaction sizes.
• Responding to re-adjudication inquiries from merchants, Fraud Containment staff and other Moneris departments: ensuring that merchants are kept apprised of the re-adjudication process and given status updates.
• Assisting with customer calls requiring explanation of specific credit policies and decisions.
• Providing ongoing education and support to internal and external clients on credit policies, fraud detection and monitoring activities.
• Applying appropriate underwriting criteria to new or existing merchant applications in accordance with established credit policy to mitigate financial risk.
• Collaborating with Moneris Fraud Group to monitor the activity of selected High Risk Merchants.
• Providing additional documentation for re-adjudication referrals.
Your experience includes:
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance. Completed or in the process of obtaining CPA, CFA, CGA designation .
• Minimum 1 year personal credit bureaus, commercial credit bureaus, and financial statement analysis experience in a demanding fast paced environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal).
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.