Royal Group Inc.
Royal Building Products enables you to broaden your career experience as we continue to build on 40 years of commitment to quality and Vinyls product innovations. We are seeking exceptional performers to continue to take exterior building materials to the next level.
Serve as key Credit support for all Royal Building Solutions (RBS) locations across Canada. Conduct analysis of customer credit worthiness to establish credit limits and minimize risk. Control credit exposure of these groups in compliance with the established DOA process. Provide backup support for the credit/collections function to all RBS customers and locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compile information/support for credit limit analysis on all new applications and for increases/renewals in lines of credit as required
- Maintain open communication between sales and customer service of any type of delay in completing an analysis based on non-response status from banks or vendors
- Record all information in the Get Paid program to validate and record analysis and create the initial request for automation of approval in accordance with the DOA
- Maintain order and delivery releases within JDE with communication to Customer Service and Sales teams
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and/or related work experience
- Fluency in French – written and spoken – is a must
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- JDE experience
- Four plus years of experience in credit/collections, or working in a financial institution
- Previous multi-currency trade experience
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels at the organization
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use a computer keyboard and computer monitors, stand; walk; use hands to type, touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. Some of the work may be required in the distribution warehouse that may require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. May also result in exposure to outside elements and may require usage of stairs and elevators.
Royal Building Products, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.
If you are an active Westlake Chemical employee (or an employee of any Westlake Chemical affiliates), please do not apply here.Please go to your Workday homepage and click onthe “Careers” worklet and view “Westlake Career Opportunities“.