Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Credit Collections Analyst is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing customer base. This position is high volume, fast paced, large portfolio and will report to the Credit Supervisor. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts by applying company’s credit polices and procedures
- Communicates and educates external and internal customers on credit terms and payment options to ensure prompt collection of overdue accounts
- Works on weekly aging report and daily Get Paid collection to obtain satisfactory payment commitments
- Reconcile accounts by contacting customers or other departments to resolve billing or payment discrepancies
- Answers phone calls and provides resolution to customer’s inquires; generates account statements, invoices and other supporting documents as needed
- Remain in rollover phone system answering incoming calls
- Proactively reviews customer’s credit limit and reviews blocked orders for prompt release
- Review and approve Commercial Job Sheets. Have knowledge of Mechanics Lien Laws
- Negotiates payment options for customers with poor credit history or insufficient credit limit within established standards
- Maintains accurate and up to date notes on all customer’s accounts
- Reports on delinquent accounts and actions taken to resolve past dues
- Some travel involved
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and other productivity software systems Working knowledge of SAP and Get Paid is an asset.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to create positive and constructive atmosphere in dealings with customers or sales force.
- Adaptable and flexible to change work priorities, handles pressure and demands.
- Analyze credit reports and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Courteous, professional, and helpful at all times.
- Team player