3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Support credit granting and order release process.
- Review customer orders and resolve credit hold issues.
- Evaluate customer credit worthiness to set and adjust credit limits.
- Contact customers to address past due balances and payment requirements.
- Meet order release deadlines to support shipping cut off schedules.
- Respond to email communications from customers and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in credit, collections or call center environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in a high volume environment preferred.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Experience using Dun & Bradstreet an asset.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer