David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a CPU Software Principal, based in Markham, Ontario.
- The main responsibility of this position is to develop software for CPU features, power management, and performance optimization. Your work may include:
- Write CPU drivers and firmware to enable CPU features
- Develop CPU power management modules such as DVFS
- Develop frequency governor and big-little scheduler for CPUs
- Optimize libraries and algorithms to take advantage of CPU features
- Good Understanding of CPU architecture and micro-architecture
- Familiar with the ARM architecture of current ARM CPU cores
- Experience in linux driver development
- Proficient in C/C++ and Assembly
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Strong embedded software debugging skills
- Experience in Android development and optimization
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- International travel to sites may be required
- Good presentation and internal customer interaction skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Karie Pearce , Recruiter, Strategic Partnerships ([email protected]). We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-GTA