Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen there’s one thing to dojoin us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst is the role for someone who craves a strategic challenge but also holds the accountability for delivering against the model for one of our largest national customers. As a CPFR Analyst, your primary responsibilities would encompass item and category management that spans across the collective Kraft Heinz and Customer Supply Chain. This customer facing position is responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New and Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, and Analytics. The CPFR Analyst will use information obtained from the customer while applying Supply Chain planning information as input into Kraft Heinz’s Forecasting process. The CPFR Analyst is the primary collaboration contact with the Customer’s Replenishment Department, and is a key internal collaboration partner with the Kraft Heinz Sales and Supply Chain Organizations.
- Customer Level Forecasting
- Use Kraft Heinz CDP processes to develop and maintain an internal shipment forecast
- Leverage Customer data and collaboration to develop a more robust forecasting model for turn and promotional volume
- Manage Customer forecast exceptions to eliminate forecast error
- Understand, track, and report KPI’s (Forecast Accuracy, Bias, CFR, etc.) to stakeholders as necessary
- Event Management
- Enter promotion information in Customer systems
- Update ADF Forecast in Kraft Heinz systems to include correct items, location, and timing
- Collaborate with Customer on Replenishment settings and Event strategy
- Track Event Performance
- Follow-up with Customer on event performance and Correction of Errors
- Maximize Store In-Stocks
- Use Customer data to analyze store and distribution center inventories
- Identify and manage seasonal and non-seasonal trends
- Manage gaps between Customer POS and retail forecast
- Manage product flow throughout the Kraft Heinz / Customer Supply Chain
- Strong Customer Supply Chain related experience (Demand Planning, Product Supply, Distribution, Transportation, Manufacturing)
- Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills and the ability to build relationships to drive results
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working with large/complex supply chain data sets and creation of supply chain decision models based on Kraft Heinz internal and retail customer data inputs (experience with excel, access, SQL or other relational database tools a plus)
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands includeKraft,Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun,Classico,Jell-O,Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon,Quero, Weight Watchers Smart OnesandVelveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visitwww.kraftheinzcompany.com.
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact:accessi[email protected]