WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy companies. Our SaaS platform, Drive, is used to manage over 25 Gigawatts of renewable energy across the planet (enough to power approximately 1.5 million homes). We’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges in making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power by driving down the cost to operate wind and solar power plants. Our company is going through accelerated growth fueled by the unprecedented transition to clean, renewable energy.
The Drive platform continues to extend throughout the renewable energy market. Our platform collects millions of IoT and other data points, cleanses the data, detects occurring issues, identifies leading indicators to predict future issues, and adds a full advanced analytic capability on top of this rich, high value dataset. In addition to issue detection and analytics, Drive adds the toolsets needs to take analytic insights to action such as case management and work order management.
To our customers, we deliver excellent customer service and a high value system of engagement that provides the results they are looking for: lower operations costs and higher output from their renewable energy power plants. We are an agile development company, big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly to execute in a growing industry and take advantage of rapidly evolving technology. To our employees, we provide a culture that values respect, teamwork, transparency, and achievement.
Power Factors continuing its rapid growth, and we are looking for a Coordinator, Marketing to join our team. Your responsibilities will be center around lead generation and management; email and social media marketing campaigns; written and video content generation; and the logistics and coordination of Power Factors’ virtual and in-person events. This is a 3 month contract position with a possibility of extension.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Power Factors is applying COVID-19 preventive measures to safeguard the health and safety of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities where we have offices. Please note that the selected candidate will be working from home for the duration of said applicable measures.
- Coordinate in-person and virtual marketing events (ex: webinars, conferences), including overseeing logistics, managing invitations and registrations, coordinating with vendors, managing travel, booth design and preparations, creating agendas and itineraries, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to create and execute product, event, and content marketing campaigns (email and social media) from start to finish, including strategy/planning, coordination with internal stakeholders, drafting copy, design, sending/posting and follow-up tasks
- Create and edit written and video content for marketing channels (website blog, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and news media outlets (industry publications, press releases, etc.)
- Assist with development and management of event, content, email, and social media marketing campaigns and initiatives across multiple product lines and regions worldwide
- Evaluate and monitor marketing campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1+ year of experience in marketing, communications, events, or related field
- Experience with SaaS B2B sales and marketing a plus
- Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing (experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is able to move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines independently
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Previous experience with video creation and video editing a plus
- Continuous Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Information Gathering
- Detailed oriented
- Problem Solving
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for This Job