Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Technical Writer – Health Programs on our Health Solutions team you are responsible for writing and managing a portfolio of health-related programs, activities and other content within the League Health Benefit Experience (HBX) platform. This content will be developed in conjunction with the strategic direction of League, as influenced by the Health Solutions team. This role will be highly collaborative within the Health Solutions team, Product Management team and Engagement teams. You will also work closely with League’s clinical staff and Chief Medical Officer.
In this role you will:
- Content strategy and development:
- Working across League teams to gather data and advise teams on a framework for content strategy
- Developing content within the structure required to be added to the League platform
- Become a super-user of the Content Management System (CMS)Work with other internal and external content creators to augment content created directly
- Scaling existing content to adapt to new applications in HBXContent voice and style
- Provide education to members through contentHealth and behavioural health perspectives to be included
- Facilitate an engaging user experience
- Supporting Customers:
- Work closely with colleagues to present content strategy to customers and/or prospective customers
- Work closely with colleagues to discuss specific content with customers and/or prospective customers
- Ask customers for direction on new content development that meets their needs
- 5+ years of experience writing health programs or training materials.
- Experience developing content strategy for learning and development programs.
- Previous experience in copywriting or technical writing.
- Experience in a dynamic, high-performance organization with proven results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Engaging communication style that draws in readers and members.
- Ability to present information in an engaging way with employees of diverse backgrounds.
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.