How you will make an impact:
The Contact Center Applications Analyst reports to the Contact Center Application Manager and will assist in supporting the North American contact center applications and solutions. This support will help to ensure optimization of our contact center tools which include Genesys and Verint. The role will also play a vital part in the documentation of work instructions and standard operating procedures for contact center operations.
What you will do:
- Involved in frequent interactions directly with customer service, IT specialists, and other groups. These interactions will be for the purpose of gather project requirements, offering suggestions on system setup and best practices, and coordinating efforts with the technical teams.
- Provides contributions to daily process and selections to maintain continuous improvement.
- Defines best practices, work instructions, and SOPs (standard operating procedures) for the customer service organization.
- Assists the Contact Center Application Manager in partnering with the IT team and internal customers to ensure that the applications and systems are functional and engineered to support our contact center strategies around planning and workflow.
- Support the implementation and rollout of new strategies with the Verint, Genesys, and Captiva systems.
- Conducts testing and documentation for Thermo Fisher contact center systems.
- Perform any other duties determined by Thermo Fisher Scientific management.
- Acting as a partner to CS Operational Leadership, providing process optimizations of contact handling to the CS Operational Management team. Networks both within and outside the business, sharing best practice, concepts and ideas to enhance performance
- Providing support, teaching and knowledge sharing sessions with colleagues, team members and other key business partners.
How you will get here:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of CS tech support or project related experience, application support or project management.
- Verint full suite application knowledge.
- Genesys full suite application knowledge.
- Has a strong “customer service” orientation.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills is a must.
- The ideal candidate has strong technical experience in administering and operating applications supported and excellent training and communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Nice to have :
- Working knowledge and utilization of other MS Office programs.
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Commitment to reliability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to forge positive working relationships.
- High level understanding of conceptual or operational development, integration and coordination of business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intense follow-through skills coupled with superior organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Requires excellent, and effective, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks, effectively direct the work of others, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visitwww.thermofisher.com.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com