Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
What you’ll create and do
In this role, you will use your knowledge and experience related to leading teams in creating global Salesforce.com solutions, enterprise technical design, best practices and implementation of the Salesforce.com suite of products to enterprise clients. The candidate is expected to have core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce.com technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
Having strong Salesforce technical architects to lead and coach our engagement teams is critical to our success. That is why we’re aggressively seeking the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners at PwC. You’ll work closely with, and be mentored by, some of the very best Salesforce consultants in the cloud ecosystem.They will share their knowledge and give you big challenges to explore and solve as you develop new skills and experience in a collaborative and fun environment You will also mentor the next generation of Salesforce consultants, providing them with insights and challenging them to be better consultants.
- Leading a team through complex deployments, troubleshooting complex problems with order of operations (triggers, workflow and process builder) and can articulate theory and substantiate rationale behind workflow and validation rules as data quality tools.
- Leading, coaching, guiding and assisting team members to become a high performing team.
- Leading and working directly with external clients / end-users and stakeholders to collect business requirements, constructing user stories, and developing acceptance criteria.
- Estimating level of effort for activities and leading project management activities (e.g, scope management)
- Leading, coaching, guiding and assisting team members to become a high performing team
- Business development activities, including, but not limited to:
- Identifying client needs, responding to request for proposals and providing estimates for solution development
- Leading teams in pre-sales engineering and leading product demos for prospective new clients
- Leading sales initiatives by providing guidance on how to solve business problems with platform features
- Developing and maintaining relationships across an industry or multiple industries at existing clients and prospective clients.
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, including but not limited to Salesforce templates Communities, lookups and master detail relationships, and reporting limitations
- One or more Salesforce certifications, including but not limited to: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Additional certifications including Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and/or Salesforce Architecture certifications are a bonus
- Significant understanding of and experience in leading teams to collect business requirements for Lightning, Salesforce Apex and Visualforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security and the limitations of configurations and best practices in using code
Why you’ll love working for PwC (Example)
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
May 17, 2021
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it’s not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s’engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu’il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d’autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d’adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu’il nous fera plaisir d’examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l’essor des entreprises. Ce n’est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n’hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l’expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.