You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG’s Supply Chain Solutions Practice provides services in Procurement, Demand & Supply planning and Physical supply chain (Distribution & Logistics). Amidst ever-changing technological, economic and regulatory challenges, effective supply chain management has become a central concern for companies wanting to accelerate growth strategies, stabilize volatility, and offer new and differentiated value to customers. From assessment to execution, we help clients transform their supply chain to become a strategic enabler, and create a durable competitive advantage with measurable outcomes.
We understand the complexities of designing and managing supply chains, and our strategic business approach helps unlock and sustain bottom-line value across the extended supply chain – from suppliers to customers.
Our Supply Chain Solutions practice are seeking a Consultant to strengthen our Management Consulting practice in the Calgary office. We are looking versatile professional like you to work on a variety of supply chain advisory projects, deliver meaningful and exceptional client services.
What you will do
As a Consultant in our Supply Chain Solutions practice, you’ll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives.
- Growing reputation and your relationship building skills by developing your internal and business networks.
- Building credibility by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations.
- Identifying information requirements and applying innovative approaches to conduct primary and secondary research.
- Integrating, cleansing, and synthesizing data to develop actionable insights.
- Supporting the development of project plans to meet business objectives against identified constraints.
- Executing work stream tasks in collaboration with client teams and other consultants.
- Documenting and assessing business processes to uncover bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- Supporting growing client relationships.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration with a major in Operations Management, or other related credentials.
- 1-5 years of related experience in industry or consulting.
- Supply chain certifications are also considered an asset (ex.: CPIM, SCMP).
- Confident, creative and have a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvement that demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work creatively to address client requirements.
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses.
- A passion for delivering high quality service and client satisfaction.
Keys to your success:
- Working knowledge about the Oil and Gas industry, Mining, or Construction is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and experience developing compelling proposals, reports and presentations.
- Good understanding of business processes and overall business acumen.
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .