Reporting to the Program Manager, the individual will work with the Program team and be responsible for Change Board and other assigned projects and tasks on topics concerning program requirements.
• Responsible to manage Material Change Board agendas, record minutes, track actions and liaise with IPT members.
• Coordinate the completion of all PDM process steps according to the SafranLS Change Management Process.
• Provide technical PDM support or assist employees in the creation of ‘Requests For Design Changes’ (RFDC) forms and all change management documents (SafranLS or Boeing).
• Maintain the Program Change Control Database that tracks all active and historical changes.
• Support Program / Commercial / Cost Managers by gathering costs associated with changes.
• Responsible to complete and provide Boeing documentation related to Change Management as requested within the timeframe specified.
• Liaise with Customer to understand status of SafranLS change requests in Boeing change system, and provide feedback visibility to IPT.
• Project manages existing and future Program improvement projects or Customer driven initiatives within Safran Landing Systems with strict deadlines and performance goals.
• Actively support Program Manager’s readiness for customer meetings related to active 787 design changes.
• Update Customer and Internal reports required on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
• Assist with Programs procedure updates/creation.
• Ensure compliance to Boeing Commonality Matrix and all applicable Boeing procedures whilst ensuring flow down to functions.
• Support Boeing Document Impact Analysis process and ensure KPI reporting.
- Ability to handle several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
- Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and production flows
- Detail oriented self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills to drive actions to closure
- Confidence to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, creativity and integrity
- Technical, commercial and financial knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge on all Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP experience is an asset
- Internal: Superior verbal and written communication skills (including working effectively with others and consistent with the company’s values), as well as excellent presentation abilities required.
- External: Ability to work effectively with customers.
Company information Safran Landing Systems Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.