It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity. AT OSL, we are family.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Compensation Analyst is responsible for interpreting commission, bonus and incentive report data in order to accurately calculate bi-weekly commission payments and reports. In addition, you are responsible for monitoring and responding to, in a timely manner, any disputes that arise regarding the above calculations.
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Analyze and assess accuracy of sales reports
- Evaluate and classify sales data
- Define commissions on basis of transaction analyses
- Provide solutions for ad hoc requests
- Assimilate, Analyze, and maintain records of sales and commission data through various sources
- Collaborate with sales team on managing deals and resolving commission-relate issues
- Interact with funding departments on personnel and appraisal-related issues
- Contribute towards varied aspects of Commissioning process
- Resolve and co-relate actual commission and internal data
- Command superior knowledge of all project related data and sustain records of the same
- Maintain accurate periodic records of commissions
- Summarize and submit commission data for supervision
- Aid monthly reporting and bring to notice errors if any
- Diagnose variations in prices and data and make necessary amendments
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
Skills and Abilities;
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
- Deep modeling experience, including building “what if” scenarios for various measurements
- Demonstrated competency in sales compensation and commission structure analysis, ranging from the quarterly, annual, overlay, etc.
- Excellent financial acumen and discipline around pricing management, forecasting, and compensation planning
- Ability to build relationships and to influence and collaborate across departments in order to achieve objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
- Must have strong analytics and spreadsheet skills – high-level proficiency with advanced MS Excel functions
- Ability to monitor and understand all details in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to translate data into actionable decisions
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid project management and decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills to earn trust and advocacy within Sales and other departments
- Strong communication skills required with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable and experienced in high growth fast paced environments
- Comfortable doing the work without supporting staff under minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Extremely analytical with strong excel skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience
OSL is North American growing company. Our culture and values uphold our pledge to great people doing greater things, and commitment to our local communities through OSL CARES supporting charities, The United Way and The SickKids Foundation.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.