What you’ll do
Ubisoft’s Community Team is responsible for managing relationships and communications with our player communities around the world.
Engagement Community Developers act as the engine that powers our community strategies by closely partnering with stakeholders to establish comprehensive content and channel strategies, optimizing them for success, and ensuring they perform across Ubisoft’s digital ecosystem.
You will be responsible for championing our community plans directly with Ubisoft business partners located in Montreal and San Francisco. You’ll drive strategy, content creation pipelines, and track overall performance goals that impact the community and our internal partners.
Working closely with Content Marketing and Public Relations influencer teams, this position will focus primarily on the way Community engages with content creators and advocates to help energize conversation and creative storytelling.
- Partner with Community Developers to create and execute holistic community campaigns
- Foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders to create content pipelines that enable community plans
- Be a subject matter expert for the Community team, focused on advocacy and user generated content
- Define strategies that distribute our community content throughout Ubisoft’s digital ecosystem
- Maintain content pipelines that source content from internal and external resources
- Collect the required inputs to assist in the creation of global community plans, including historical campaign performance, consumer insights, social intelligence, and feedback from players
- Work closely with other Engagement Managers to integrate internal programs like Gameplan within specific franchises
- Partner with data teams across the business to better understand industry best practices that will support the Community Team
- Align the team’s priorities with the Ubisoft business, ensuring our level of support for each title matches up with the company’s expectations
- Accountable for ensuring escalation processes are in place that enable Community teams to rapidly respond to emergency situations
What you bring to the team
- 4-5 years experience creating campaigns focused on gaming communities
- 1-2 years working directly with influencers to produce and publish content on behalf of a brand
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with content you created and published as an example
- Strong cross-functional skills with experience representing entire teams to company leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with published examples
- Extensive experience in social media promotions, including live broadcast
- Baseline knowledge of various business groups such as Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, Corporate Communications, and others
- Strong communication skills with a variety of levels of management
- Know how to think globally and strategically
- Know how to define priorities for your campaigns
- Passion for videogames and driven to learn more about them
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to adapt with agility
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.