It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
4 month term:May 3, 2021 to August 27, 2020
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
What will you do in this role?
Working with the Global Commodity Managers to help facilitate:
Organize and update the GCM Share Point Site; Bill of Material cost analysis; Create a supplier business review template; Documenting processes and updating procedures; Assist with the annual negotiations; Create cost reduction matrix and process;
What experience will allow you the greatest success in this role?
- Strong Excel skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Goal oriented;
- Task driven team player.
- 3rd or 4th year: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Engineering.
You might be interested to know:
- Our team has a long history (15 years and counting) of employing co-op/intern students;
- Many of our employees hold advanced degrees, so it is a great place to expand your technical learning;
- Our building has a small gym and showers that are free to use.
- There is a cafeteria on site that provides free coffee & tea;
- Pool/Billiards table with a convertible Ping-Pong table top in our LumenLounge and available for all employees;
- Plenty of FREE Parking, if you drive, and a conveniently located public transit stop in front of the building, if you take public transit.