We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CxM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Commercial Finance Director in delivering timely and accurate information to the business through analysis of business unit performance. The role will utilise financial analysis techniques to provide insight, analysis and trends on critical business issues impacting the day-to-day performance of a business unit for consideration by senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the end to end timesheet process.
- Facilitate employee labour utilization information.
- New client set-up and credit insurance process.
- Client compliance reporting.
- Ensure all timesheets are entered for all BU within the Line of Business in accordance with the dentsu Timesheet Policy.
- Monitor anomalies, missing timesheets, non-clients project codes, etc and ensure resolution
- Escalate issues to project budget owners as deemed necessary.
- Publish monthly management reports and scorecards to BU as per defined models as well as developing pertinent reports based on business needs.
- Own the collection and consolidation of time reporting and cost details for client reporting requirements.
- Provide necessary information required for client profitability to facilitate the accuracy of CP dashboards and analysis.
- Facilitate the tracking of Client Profitability improvement plans and support in the analysis to determine the effectiveness of those actions.
- Support the business with regards to new client set-up forms and process, including the submission of credit insurance requests and internal limit forms.
- Maintain training material and ensure availability to support the teams within the Line of Business.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance or accounting, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced ERP experience. (D365 is an asset)
- Ability to partner with multiple internal and external finance teams, client teams, senior management and other partners.
- Financial knowledge, with skills in understanding P&L statements and in building business analytics to identify variances and trends.
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-location and remote work environment.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.