Working with an SAP development expert and an Expert Consulting Director, the candidate will have to study the feasibility of interfacing classical Java tools with SAP to implement continuous integration on SAP.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Implement continuous integration on SAP by coupling Github / Jenkins technologies / testing solutions with SAP.
– Formalize continuous integration processes and documents for installation, configuration and use of these tools.
– Knowing how to collect information in forums, interpret it and implement it initially as a Proof of Concept before transforming it into an operational solution.
– Use continuous integration tools and interface them via Plugins, etc. with native SAP tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– Understanding of the tools and the continuous integration process.
– Understanding of automatic test solutions.
– Working knowledge of GIThub
– Working knowledge of Jenkins
– Professional French and English spoken, read and written.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.