City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0221-0884
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a CMOD Developer to join the Banking Business Unit.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Skill Requirements 1. Hands on CMOD development and migration experience
2. Experienced with AIX. Other experience in TSM, or LINUX
1. Should be very strong in Shell scripting and Unix commands
2. Experience in ARS commands(arsdoc,arsxml, etc) is added advantage
3. Experience working with RDBMS (DB2) systems is an asset
4. Ability to develop deep understanding of the application and platform to take technical decisions
5. Strong on application & infrastructure metrics- experience in executive status reports
6. Should be able to mentor new or Junior Developers and motivate the team members
7. IBM Documentation of CMOD
1. Patching and deployments
2. CMOD application Configurations
8. Experience with ITSM tools like Service Now
9. AutoSys scheduler experience
10. Data encryption (PGP encryption of documents), file transfer solutions, data replication
11. Experience with custom ETL code is an asset
12. Knowledge of Core Java and other Programming languages are an asset
13. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills – Creating, updating, modifying existing code
14. Develop and conduct test case scenarios for performance or load testing cases
15. Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
16. Strong communication and interpersonal Skills
17. Working experience with architecture, risk management & other stakeholders as an application owner
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Performance Parameters 1. Ability to identify escalations ahead of time and independently create a strategy to address and follow up to completion
2. Escalate items requiring attention to ERT senior team members and seek guidance
3. Ability to understand the big picture and take long term decisions for the platform (if required)
4. Develop and communicate expectations
5. Rapidly gain knowledge on the platform.
6. In addition to following the SDLC process, ensure the platform gating is completed by the ERT team
7. Take independent decisions on the project direction/scenarios and communicate effectively ERT senior team, approach senior team for consulting when needed
8. Prepare accurate weekly status reports for each project in BSP
9. For projects in intake, perform a thorough review of requirements, non-functional requirements, business case and provide accurate scope/out of scope risk etc to the lines of businesses
10. Coach and groom the team members (if required)
11. Identify skillset and hire team members (if required)
Nice to Have 1. Experience with Content Management Technologies (IBM CMOD)
2. Knowledge of Cloud related technologies
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.