Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Join our Modern Work Team as a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist and help our enterprise customers modernize their endpoints and embrace a Zero Trust security model . As a pre-sales technical specialist your primary goal is to establish confidence and win our customers’ trust to use M365 Solutions which comprise of Windows 10 endpoints (physical or virtual) managed by Modern IT using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure AD, and through ‘as-a-service’ model technologies. You will partner closely with the field sales solution specialists to understand our customers’ business challenges, determine the necessary technology strategy and remove technical blockers enabling digital transformation.
As a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist (TS) you will:
Be the technical subject matter expert for Modern Work solutions.
- Deliver proof of Microsoft’s technology solutions to customers and secure their agreement that our solutions meet the success criteria for their Microsoft 365 endpoint cloud compute architecture.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Clear and unblock technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365 + Devices solution sales and customer usage.
- Everyone is responsible for pipeline growth. A great TS always seeks to identify new customer opportunity or demand for Microsoft solutions in their accounts, as well as participate in demand generating events and activities.
- Own winning the technical decision and intent of customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- Share practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Adopt a learn-it-all mindset to strive for deep understanding of M365 Solutions, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD), and Surface.
- Orchestrate complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Shape current and future products and marketing strategies through feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- Continuously nurture and grow your technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- Throughout your career you have gathered significant hands-on industry knowledge and experience in areas such as Unified Endpoint Management, Information Security, Identity & Management solutions, IT Infrastructure Architecture, and Virtualization solutions
- You have relevant hands-on technical sales or consulting experience with products like Windows 10, Surface, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Intune, Azure Active Directory, Desktop Virtualization, WVD, or other related or competitive products
- Your strong customer facing and relationship building skills, coupled with your listening and questions-based selling skills help you see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges
- You will be able to quickly achieve a Microsoft Certified designation or similar technical certification
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.