David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Cloud Developer.
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Services the incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, support, and improvement of the cloud-based applications used at the integrated operating center.
- Design and drive the implementation of Situational Awareness systems to optimize the safety, productivity and sustainability of mining operations.
- Perform application development, enhancement, and support for portable cloud-based applications.
- Perform source code and release management
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, generate innovative solutions and perform testing.
- C# .NET (ideally .NET CORE) experience.
- Experience with Docker and containerization and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Azure and strong cloud development experience.
Certificates / Training:
- Software Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Computer Science or a related discipline will be considered.
- Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure professional certification desired.
Practical Experience / Attributes:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional and international teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Karie Pearce , Recruiter, Strategic Partnerships ([email protected]). We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com . #LI-DNP #IND-DNP