Areyou interested in building web technologies and making an impact on millions ofenterprise users? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? The Oracle CloudApplications team is looking for developers to help transform the way customersuse, configure and personalize our family of apps and services by leveragingfrom the next generation of web technologies to machine learning and AIcapabilities. We need our developers to be passionate, bring fresh ideas,display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems acrossall SaaS products as we continue to push technology and user experience forward.This position is full-time and is based in our Montreal office.
In this role you will need to:
- Implement web components andapplications for Oracle’s SaaS.
- Architect efficient andreusable systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Architects, and SoftwareEngineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Analyze and provide technical solutions tocomplex problems
- Take the lead and drive key initiatives
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study orequivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years proven experience in designing andbuilding modern enterprise/large-scale applications.
- 2+ years experience with REST API developmentand related server-side technologies (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI, Node.js).
- 2+ years experience programming in Java.
- 2+ years experience working with arelational database.
- Experience architectinghighly available, scalable, and secure systems.
Experience with Scrum and Agile methodology.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.