Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health directly delivers millions of medical visits across 175 countries each year through the Teladoc Health Medical Group and enables millions of patient and provider touchpoints for thousands of hospitals, health systems and physician practices globally. Ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and real-time insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
The Teladoc Health Outcomes Team measures the impact of our clinical service lines through case analysis to identify and highlight both financial and treatment value. This data is packaged and reported to clients quarterly for use in assessing their return on investment.
Additional Details About the Role:
- Identify and review clinical cases to identify and calculate savings incurred due to Teladoc Expert Recommendations
- Assess and measure the financial impact of cases based on location. This includes completing assessment and measurement through the evaluation of Pharmaceutical, Disability and Absence Cost Avoidance
- Create succinct, client-appropriate summaries of complex clinical cases that are easily-understood by non-clinical audiences
- Conduct financial analysis of each case and classify case status to “confirm diagnosis and/or treatment plan” or “change diagnosis and/or treatment plan”
- Partner with physicians to identify and articulate non financial value of expert recommendations
- Use financial costing software to confirm financial impact
- Accurately identify and assign proper ICD-10-CA/CCI codes if needed
- Identify high impact cases for the Client Management team to present to clients
- Participate in cross functional initiatives and possess the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ensure the highest level of quality in all aspects of the position including participation in case audits
To Succeed in This Role You Will Need:
- RN/ BScN Nursing or Certified member of Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and Certified Classification and Coding Specialist (CCCS) designation or other similar certification
- Experience with writing medical cost projections preferred
- Experience with ICD-10-CA/CCI
- Experience with utilizing Context 4 Healthcare or other coding/costing software preferred
- General knowledge of the medical insurance industry
- Detail oriented with the capacity to handle multiple different tasks of varying complexity simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills with high level of comfort working in Word, Excel and other environments
- Thrives in a dynamic and changing environment
- Disciplined, self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and as a team player
- RN/ BScN Nursing or Certified member of Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and Certified Classification and Coding Specialist (CCCS) designation or other similar certification.
Compensation & Company Benefits (Here is some of the good stuff):
- Very competitive salary starting at $80,000 CAD
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- RRSP & DPSP – 5% match vested immediately
- 15 days paid vacation + 10 paid holidays
- Awesome people to work with
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.