Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The Client Support Analyst (Contract) role supports our clients and our client-facing teams on technical issues across our suite of products. This role operates within the shared service group of Q4 Support and reports to the Manager, Client Support.
This will be a 6 month contract role, with the possibility of extension.
- Providing informational insight on general Product support questions from internal stakeholders and external users
- Identifying, replicating and escalating Product bugs to Product team(s), inclusive of client-facing communication on identified limitations, release schedule, and anticipated fix dates to internal stakeholders and external users
- Understanding current bugs/limitations and knowing their anticipated fix dates
- Prepare client facing Root Cause Analysis for resolved issues
- Expand knowledge of CRM and analytics through research, documentation and collaborative learning sessions with our product teams
- Monitor and expand knowledge on all product releases
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions/interactions after launching new features
- Assist marketing with creating support and training documents for (internal and external)
- Hours of work: Regular hours of work: 12 to 8PM PT, however on a quarterly basis during our busy periods, the successful candidate must be flexible between 11AM to 9PM (Shifts will always be 8 hours and determined based on business needs).
Hours of Work
- We have two shifts opened for recruitment. You will be dedicated to the same shift from Monday to Friday, but may be asked to be flexible during our busy periods. Shifts will always remain 8 hours.
- 9AM to 5PM PT
- 12 to 8PM PT
- Demonstrated experience with helping customers solve complex technology problems including browser-based applications, server-side and infrastructure challenges.
- A great communicator with the ability to juggle multiple priorities while keeping client satisfaction high.
- A sharp eye for detail and rapid execution
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Needs to have knowledge of databases, data-driven development, and backend services
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
– Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.