TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have an opening for an ambitious, partnership-focused Client Solutions Manager, who has experience in campaign management within digital media and growing existing client relationships. The Client Solutions Manager will be a crucial member of a growing team that will work hand in hand with sales (Brand Partnership Managers) in meeting our revenue goals while providing best in class customer service to stakeholders, both internally and externally. This role is responsible for being the solutions experts and analyzing performance data and analytics to build long term consultative solutions for our existing clients. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment, and the ability to provide custom solutions for advertisers leveraging our unique ad product suite. We are seeking a self-starter, fast learner with a high attention to details who is highly passionate about TikTok to join an equally mission driven team.
1. Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
2. Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
3. Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
4. Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered on time
5. Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on TikTok’s new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
6. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
7. Kick-off campaign with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
8. Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
9. Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
10. Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
11. Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch
12. Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
13. Assist Ad Operations with running weekly or ad hoc reports for campaigns & clients
14. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TikTok’s features and ad units
15. Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
1. At least 3+ years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing, biddable network experience a plus
2. Experience managing branding and/or performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their business and challenges
3. Experience in campaign management, set up and scaling complex clients
4. Experience in growing revenue and building long-term partnerships
5. Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns
6. Excellent collaboration skills
7. Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly
8. Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
9. Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
10. Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus
11. Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
12. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
13. Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT) and measurement partners.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]