Customer Support Analyst, Technology Svcs Resources
Provides expertise and systems support in producing custom client deliverables. Ensures a high level of quality through quality assurance checks on a range of custom client deliveries.
- Under general direction, performs production and quality assurance tasks on an assigned workload of custom client deliveries.
- Highlights data and/or functionality issues, performs preliminary root cause analysis and initiates issue investigation process when required.
- Solves complex problems using analysis and troubleshooting skills to determine root cause where appropriate.
- When necessary, prepares documentation and provides training to the offshore team.
- Works closely with the offshore team to ensure that delivery commitments are met and that appropriate quality issues are identified through predetermined quality assurance checks.
- Reviews the work of the offshore team assigned to their deliveries, makes final provisioning decisions and recommends process changes when necessary.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience of 2-3 years in production and data analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral).
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills.
- Proven troubleshooting skills and data mining skills.
- Demonstrated ability in Access, Excel, VBA, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, UNIX and Windows.
- The incumbent must be flexible, detail oriented, an independent worker, able to work under pressure in a multitasking environment, a team player, deadline-driven, committed to client quality and proficient at working cross-functionally to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Experience in the pharma industry and/or knowledge of IQVIA datasets (TSA, CS, CDH, GPM, and Xponent), as well as BI tools (i.e. MicroStrategy, Qlik Sense, and Tableau) are an asset.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .