We’ve partnered with a startup GoFetch. They’re currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to make their mark.
GoFetch is on a mission to reinvent pet health to make sure every pet gets the health care they deserve. A large part of this enormous task is reducing the lifetime cost of your pet’s health through preventative care, education, and lowering the cost of each visit. In partnership with a growing network of trusted veterinarians and industry partners we are building a one stop subscription membership program to transform how our members manage, access, and afford the best care possible. This is where GoFetch was born and we have big plans for it in the new year!
GoFetch and its parent company FuturePet are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead the expansion of embedded fintech offerings in our subscription memberships including access to payment plans, integration with pet insurance, and expansion of industry incentives on the platform in collaboration with our strategic partners. Through our data integrations across the industry, GoFetch can uniquely leverage data from millions of pet records to curate support for our members, including the right education content, services, and subscription, payment, and financing solutions to enable our members to afford the best care. These new features are core to our vision of the future of pet health care, and you will have direct, meaningful contributions to its success.
Why join the team at GoFetch? The exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up as an integral part of the team. You’ll spend your days changing the lives of our furry friends, their caring owners, and an industry that can be revolutionized. With a flexible, remote-first approach, access to modern technology, and working shoulder to shoulder with the co-founders, you’ll likely find everything you need at GoFetch.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the GoFetch lending program and working directly with investors
- Manage the relationships with external consultants
- Managing banking and financial partner relationships in Canada and the United States
- Supporting our upcoming US market expansion in 2021
- Working side by side with the founders developing and implementing new fintech offerings on the GoFetch platform
- Building forecast models and integrated financial models
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working at a FinTech is required
- Experience building forecast models and integrated financial models
- Experience with a “buy now pay later” platform is required
What will help you succeed:
- You are curious – we like digging into the challenges that practices are facing and understanding why broken processes or workflows aren’t better yet
- You are impatient; you like to take manual tasks, optimize them and then automate them
- You tinker with different tools and processes to find the optimal outcomes
- You are ambitious; you are motivated by specific targets and well-defined goals
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.