Located in our Burlington office, the Channel Support Specialist is responsible for providing operative sales support to the respective channel partners of the assigned area. Assist channel sales in promoting the Endress+Hauser integrated offering of products, solutions and services to customers and prospects in the assigned territory including onsite sales support when required for channel customers to assist the channel sales representative. Ensure our customers’ needs are understood by the organization and that they are satisfied in a timely, professional and sustainable way. Geographical sales territory is all Eastern Canada.
Roles + Responsibilities
- Support the channel partner in the selling of the full range of Endress+Hauser products, engineered solutions and services in a competent and professional manner
- Systematic and conscientious customer service
- Supporting channel with operative (day to day) support including but not limited to TSP requests, EQI request.
- Sharing of project and market intelligence with other function associates
- Proactive account planning in CRM tool Salesforce in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager
- Final user business review on a periodic basic and to review with channel stakeholders
- Call reports for channel support customer calls logged in Salesforce along with future customer task scheduling in Salesforce
- Quarterly review of strategic plan and activities with regional sales manager
- Mutual establishment of annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Regional Sales Manager
- Advising the customer on the proper application of Endress+Hauser products and services
- Gathering input from other E+H functions to fully satisfy the customers’ needs
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications + Profile
- Post-secondary technical education preferably in instrumentation, process control, automation, electronics or engineering
- industry experience or working in a distributor or channel partner network
- Technical Sales experience (products/services) or equivalent
- Ability to travel to channel partner offices and customer sites as needed through Central Canada
- Excellent communication skills to work well with diverse individuals, groups and with internal & external customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong desire to understand customer process and to provide consultative guidance to improve their process by applying E+H solutions.
Benefits + Perks
- Unique family culture
- Flexible work hours
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Community Involvement through United Way/Centraide
Contact us + Apply
If you are interested in this role please apply through this site. You may be contacted by Hays Canada our recruitment partner.