The Category Specialist Manager will report directly to the Director, Consumer Experience within the Consumer Excellence team. In this role the Category Specialist Manager will be responsible for the design and report out of the post purchase experience of the assigned line of business. The Category Specialist Manager will analyze consumer data from various channels and share meaningful insights on the post purchase customer experience to the rest of the organization. This will include but is not limited to reviewing contact center call notes, monitoring trends and socializing the content as required to various departments /stakeholder groups within SharkNinja. The goal being to provide valuable and actionable insights to the Customer Experience leadership team on how to improve the business/strategy while maintain the highest standard of customer service. The category manager is also responsible to communicate and follow up implementation of various recommendations made by the Consumer Excellence Team. These recommendations may take the form of process reviews, new KPI introductions, and deep dive analysis and business transformation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and extract meaningful trends from large amounts of data to be presented/shared with internal departments.
• Leverage BI Tools to identify areas of opportunity
• Enroll internal stakeholders to drive necessary corrective actions.
• Weekly Product Summaries from contact center data. (Call notes, chats, emails, etc.)
• Monitor call trends for designated category.
• Work with Product Marketing and Quality Engineering (and other key stakeholder groups) to ensure information is shared cross-functionally as it relates to customer experience.
• Ensure samples, collateral and other materials are available on time for contact center readiness initiatives.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and vendors as needed to support business initiatives related to new product launches as assigned. (EX: Test calls, IHUT support, product tournaments, secret shopper analysis, Out of Box surveys etc.)
• In-depth product knowledge for assigned Brand/category
• Assist with developing training content, agent product testing, review collateral for new products.
• Develop positive working relationships with various levels of management in different departments.
• Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment
• Other tasks to be determined
Attributes and Skills:
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency of Excel and Power Point.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to create visualizations of data trends to present to cross functional teams and management
• Organized and detail orientated.
• Able to work with substantial amounts of data and easily identify meaningful trends.
• Adapts well to change and manages time effectively to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• University level completed
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a previous customer experience support role
• Previous call center experience in the durable goods category a definite asset
• Previous experience working with DOMO and/or Clarabridge software an asset
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?