About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT. Are you up for the Challenge?
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace.
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE – our team and dynamic is unlike any other.
READY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
Ready to make an IMPACT, and push the boundaries of what’s possible? Are you open to new OPPORTUNITIES, and ready to grow at the pace of your own talent? Great, because this position will allow you to do exactly that. The Category Analyst plays an integral role in confirming consumer trends in the global brewing industry and in each segment to identify sales opportunities to grow winning brands.
Here is a brief list of what you will be working on:
- Drive the assessment of market, category, shopper behavior and recommend strategies to meet and exceed company and retailer performance objectives
- Create business reviews and analyses on the impact of product promotions, brochures, prices and marketing as well as recommendations that will encourage growth of the category for Labatt brands
- Lead the assortment recommendations and create planograms based on category analysis and on objectives of profitability, quantities, and aesthetics
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- WELL-BEING: Competitive Benefits, Pension Plan, and Bonus Plan. We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy.
- INFORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT: We are located in Lasalle (Montreal), and our open space office is located within our brewery. It’s true, we also have a Pub in our office, which you are welcome to Enjoy Responsibly.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University Degree required
- 3+ years of experience (retail sales and marketing preferred)
- Analytical capabilities with the ability to tell a meaningful and impactful story
- Bilingual French/English is required
WHAT WE ASK YOU
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.