David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a C#Software Engineer based in Calgary, AB.
Are you an art and music-loving software developer? Our client requires a C# Software Developer to design and implement new features in software projects.
As a member of the team, you will work on new technologies that are revolutionizing the way sound is experienced at venues across the globe. You will design and implement new features on software projects: Loudspeaker remote control application, mobile applications, wavefront control software. You will also participate in shaping the future of the software department, helping make long term technology choices to improve and scale the software to and continually increasing range of customers. This is a permanent opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- C#, .NET and WPF architecture and development, MVVM pattern.
- Asynchronous programming.
- S.O.L.I.D. Object-oriented design principles.
- Test-driven development, mocking, assertion libraries.
- 3D application development understanding.
- Service-oriented architecture design.
- Agile product development lifecycle experience (Kanban, Scrum).
- Network programming (experience with UDP/TCP coding, protocol creation/development).
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or DSP architecture.
- Embedded firmware development in C.
- Basic IT management skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Meagan Tunley , Consultant, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.