Are you a C++ Developer or would you liketo become one?If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for adynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?In this project, your mainresponsibilities will be:
- Design, architect and develop solutions to deliver simulation products;
- Be responsible for all phases of development starting from requirements through tests and final integration on a simulator;
- Work with multiple teams to collaborate and solve complex technical challenges;
- Actively participate in code reviews;
- Stay up to date on technology trends.
What qualifications are welooking for?You have:
- A BS or MS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Fluent and passionate about modern C++;
- Well-versed in software development principles (object-oriented design and design patterns);
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining scalable and continuously evolving applications (CI/CD) (cloud experience an asset);
- Understanding and experience of networking principles;
- Experience in a cross-disciplinary development environment, with excellent cross-discipline communication skills.
- Experience in the Air Traffic Management Software/Air Traffic Control development domain;
- Experience with real-time or pseudo real-time systems;
- Experience in JAVA;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with WEB based development;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Fisheye/Crucible);
- Knowledge of the CMMI, ISO9001, ED-109 & ED-153 models and standards.
Why join us?
- To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
- To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
- To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
- To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
- To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
- To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
- To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?At Scalian, we are a leading multinationalengineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years ofexperience.
We are specialized in DigitalSystems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (QualityAssurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace,defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support totheir development and operations.
Are you interested and wouldlike to find out more?Apply and let’s talk!