IT Unlock u2019s mission is to improve our client’s current IT condition. We are looking for a talented C# Developer. This is permanent position. The work is done remotely until new instruction from the government and the candidate must live in Montreal. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you.
You are part of a DevOps team who is building and supporting the organization u2019s core workflow product used by clients around the world, using agile methodology.
- Front end development for new screen functionalities.
- New system development, existing system enhancements / refactoring, and support.
- Implement quality controls for critical Compliance automated processes.
- Expand centralized repository for Compliance reporting with large data sets.
- Contribute to building a new cloud repository.
- Develop API feeds for downstream use.
- Implement a standardized authentication for all Compliance applications.
- Identify immediate technical risks and remediate.
- Assist first level support with production issues and installations.
- Create and enhance test suites.
- 6+ years u2019 experience in developing C# applications with solid coding/testing skills.
- 2+ years u2019 experience in Angular front-end development.
- Develop in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Extensive work in replacing legacy process with modern technologies.
- SQL and No-SQL technologies are a plus.
- Docker setup /config is a major plus.
- Experience in developing on public cloud is a major plus.
- Experience in institutional banking is a major plus.