David Aplin Group, one of Canadas Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit an experienced C++ Developer (6-10 yrs) to join their global team in creating innovative, integrated, industry-leading security solutions. This is a permanent opportunity and is remote until further notice; it will require to be in office eventually. Open to candidates in the Montreal area or those willing to relocate.
You will be working with a talented team of architects, scientists, product managers, UI/UXD specialists, Software, Hardware, and QA engineers.You will be using the latest cutting-edge technologies to power next-generation Access Control and Video solutions. They are investing heavily for growth so looking for change agents with big bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a highly collaborative working style. This might just be THE impactful role you have been looking for!
- Demonstrate ownership and strong teamwork as a member of an Agile cross-functional development team producing working software.
- Contribute to the adoption of Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to improve delivery performance translating to enhanced customer satisfaction and healthier work environment.
- Scope, estimate and contribute to the design of highly scalable and fault-tolerant software.
- Code, test and deliver applications to meet business and architectural requirements.
- Participate in design, code and sprint reviews.
- Create prototypes to evaluate new technologies as appropriate.
- Innovate by participating in hackathons and the annual company tech challenge.
- Enhance the performance of existing applications and services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- 6-10 years experience with C++.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals showed by applying S.O.L.I.D principles and mastering object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Professional working language proficiency (French/English).
- Experience with Java or C#.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with distributed source control tools such as git.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Meagan Tunley , Consultant, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.c om.