LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
YOUR FIRST-YEAR DELIVERABLES
- Settle into your department and role and develop trusting relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Comprehend the product development cycle by being involved in various improvement projects
- Become familiar with the cost structures of parts, the business cycle of raw materials, and planning for negotiations
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the supplier selection process; coordinating the exchange of information between the supplier and the engineering and quality assurance departments for the entire life of the sourced part; and supporting initiatives related to supplier performance management
- Using your expertise regarding purchasing and the manufacturing capacity of external suppliers (rate, process and quality) to influence decisions
- Assisting the supplier quality assurance department in communicating with suppliers and completing product development quality steps
- Contributing to the negotiation, amendment and fulfillment of agreements and contracts with strategic suppliers in accordance with the company’s orientations and product requirements
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in administration/engineering or another related field
- 1 to 10 years of relevant experience in sourcing
- Mandatory bilingualism, written and spoken (English/French); proficiency in Spanish an asset
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project) and SAP
- Team player with solid priority management skills
- Strategic vision and very strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Interest in BRP products, different manufacturing processes and lean manufacturing
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >