Have a passion for automation? Love working on Marketing platforms and processes? Do you like using your creative ideas and technical knowledge to help catalyze business success? Are you curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated?
Business Systems Analysts are the drivers for all of Yelp Marketing’s innovative and transformational projects impacting our Marketers’ ability to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time. Our team leads and manages projects from conception through execution, forming the bridge between our business teams, product teams, and technical teams. We get excited about focusing on the business side of technical problems and finding creative solutions. On an average day, BSAs might be immersed in creating project planning artifacts, technical solution design meetings, talking to marketing leadership about their strategic goals, documenting user stories, spec-ing out new ideas and always improving the Yelper experience.
As a remote Marketing BSA at Yelp, you’ll have the opportunity to think creatively about how to make internal tools better, research and evaluate new innovative solutions, scale to support Yelp’s fast growth, and contribute to the success of the marketing teams. Join a fun team where you will continue to develop your skills while ensuring that Yelp has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments!
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
This opportunity is fully remote and does not require you to be located in any particular region. We welcome applicants from throughout Canada.
Where You Come In:
- Manage, design and improve our marketing tools and processes.
- Lead projects from conception through execution including planning & scoping, research & analysis, functional design, testing, and rollout.
- Planning & Scoping: Collaborate with business partners to identify and refine project proposals as well as develop project scope, timelines, estimates, and detailed work plans.
- Analysis & Design: Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical skills to understand business needs, define and re-engineer processes, and recommend best practices. Work with technical teams to design quality, scalable solutions.
- Testing & Rollout: Ensure that rollouts of new processes and features are successful. Guide change management and facilitate effective training efforts.
- Vendor Evaluation: Research tools, organize vendor demos, and create evaluation reports.
- Be the primary point of contact for business and technology stakeholders around prioritization, coordination, and escalation of projects and enhancements.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 3+ years of business systems analyst experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze or Pardot.
- Clear understanding of the platform’s technical capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with creating presentations, workflows, roadmaps for project planning and requirements communications.
- Skilled in driving adoption, facilitating change, and improving business results.
- Able to build consensus, effectively coordinate and manage across multiple business units and technical teams.
- Confident in facilitating meetings with senior and executive level leadership and being a partner in their decision-making.
- Deep understanding of the salesforce.com platform
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education – and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.