LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ongoing support and advice to operators on all system use issues and facilitate training
- Manage and prioritize problem solving when issues arise
- Assess, document and suggest new functionalities based on business requirements
- Work with the IS&T team and external partners on problem solving and system improvements
- Maintain list of requested system improvements and set priorities
- Conduct final acceptance testing of system changes
- Test and implement new versions and updates
- Prepare and maintain reports for business and financial analyses
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or administrative data processing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an information systems administrator; experience in finance an asset
- Fluency in English and French, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to learn and to maintain effective operational processes
- Experience in diagnostics for system and integration issues
- Experience in change management and project management
- Familiarity with OpenText an asset
- Experience managing client relationships (internal) in a fast-paced environment
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) an asset
Position located in Brossard, Sherbrooke or Valcourt.