As a Business System Analyst for CGI, you play a key role in the Cloud Transformation project. Being the face of the team, you will be involved from beginning to end, and have many opportunities to influence the business and system roadmaps and ensure we stay aligned to corporate mandates on resiliency and modernization.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Being the face of the team, the BSA will be involved from beginning to end, and have many opportunities to influence the business and system roadmaps and ensure we stay aligned to corporate mandates on resiliency and modernization.
– Collaborate with business partners’/product owners on a regular basis to discuss requirements and impact assessment related to programs and strategies.
– Partner with architects and developers to analyze and design a solution that can be delivered to support the required features.
-Establish, review, negotiate and advise on timelines for features and capability releases and projects.
– Help remove barriers and deal with conflicting priorities, production defects, issues, risks, dependencies and change.
– Partner extensively with multiple stakeholders and enablement teams, ensuring all deliverables contribute to an integrated end-to-end solution while protecting the team from uncontrolled expansion of work.
– Assist your reporting team manager with identify process issues and impediments & financial management.
– Help drive maturity in change management practices and process automation.
– Support & enforce the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed upon.
– Promote SAFe® quality practices and help foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– Need to have extensive experience with cloud transformation
– Need to have experience of working with large number of stakeholders and their varying opinions.
– Need to have full suite of BA artifacts, i.e. technical system integration design, requirements, data elements, etc.
– Need to be well versed in both waterfall and agile methodologies
– Valued for your 5+ years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst / Technical Project Management role.
– Valued for your 3+ years of experience in an agile development environment using JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
– Skilled in understanding and communicating architectural design patterns/decisions.
– Talented at defining non-functional requirements for functional features and have a proven track record of writing technical requirements.
– Expert understanding of Product Ownership, including user story creation, estimating, and planning.
– Confident with DevOps ideas and tools such as Docker, Jenkins, or similar alternatives.
– Experienced with containerized cloud-based environments such as Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift, Amazon Web Services.
– Experience with Responsive Web Development and Node.js/React, or similar alternatives.
– With a knack for excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills with the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders and able to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
– Scrum Master, with experience on an Agile Delivery team.
-Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
– Experience leading human change management initiatives
– PMP Certification or ITIL Certification
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.