IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Work primarily with various Finance groups (focus on International Finance) and ERP Services to manage the full lifecycle of IGT’s SAP solution, namely ECC. Responsibility for other business processes and applications may change as business conditions warrant.
- Play a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role in developing and testing the SAP Finance modules
- Work with business partners to document and evaluate the “as-is” processes and to determine the “to be” business processes.
- Recommend SAP solutions to align and enable business processes within Information Systems’ technology strategy, standards and processes.
- Document requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic, reports, forms and workflow.
- Configure SAP application functionality (hands-on) as required.
- Perform unit and integration testing on our SAP Development and Quality Assurance servers, as needed to ensure high quality solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and execute user acceptance testing scenarios.
- Ensure appropriate end-user training.
- Act as liaison and problem solver for SAP application issues.
- Assume active role in providing production support and on-going maintenance within the SAP ECC system, including off-hours support as needed.
- Manage various project with small to medium teams as assigned
- Experience with finance, general accounting, cost accounting, and project accounting processes and reporting.
- In a medium-to-large company (5000+ employees):
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT business/Analyst role.
- 3+ years of development/configuration experience in SAP FICO and Treasury modules and familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
- 5+ years experience in regulated gaming (casino, lottery or VLT)
- BA or Masters in Finance, Computer Science, MIS or another related field
- Experience in SAP ECC environment
- Demonstrated experience in collecting, documenting, assimilating, estimating and prioritizing requirements with business input.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing testing for Unit Tests and Integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering multiple projects (sometimes concurrently) involving cross functional teams. Familiarity with SAP or PMI’s project management methodology
- In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP Treasury and FICO modules (required). Exposure to SAP Project Systems and other modules good-to-have.
- Exposure/Experience in SAP BPC is nice to have
- Group meeting facilitation skills. Good presentation and communication skills.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .