Student (Fixed Term)
Our Business Process Analyst student is key to helping the full Business Applications Systems department keep organized. You will work in an IT environment with high-performing teams. You will work hand-in-hand with the Manager, Business Application Solutions/Scrum Master to run software delivery projects, as well as keeping up touchpoints with many satellite projects and front line operations.
Location: Waterloo, ON
Length of Term: 4 Months
- Creating and fostering professional relationships within our department as well as with our internal customers.
- Managing and organizing meetings; either recurring or impromptu.
- Preparing and reporting department statistics for key performance monitoring.
- Updating and communicating roadmap deliverables to the team.
- Continually looking for creative ways to improve our processes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education in a related field.
- Takes initiative.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Able to switch priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology preferred.
- Strong communication skills preferred (email, speaking, persuading, writing, listening, negotiating and presenting).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Job Family Group Name:
Business Administration & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours: