About the Company
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences are what energize and inspire us.
Our people are curious, bold and resilient. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries and thrive under pressure. We are owners, building a company to last. Empowered to lead real change, deliver results and grow at the pace of our talent. Through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
Apply by – Sunday, January 17th at 11:59PM (EST)
Start date: May 2021
We are recruiting for 3 Business Intelligence PEYs! We have opportunities in:
- Trade Marketing
- Sales Intelligence
- Revenue Management
As the Sales Intelligence and Revenue management PEY, you’ll be responsible to analyze Labatt and competitive sales and pricing data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting.
As the Trade Marketing PEY, you’ll ideate, procure and manage the inventory of bar and restaurant tools at a national scale.
Other tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Build new and refine existing reports and tools for the organization to improve analytics on pricing, forecasting volumes, and costs based on data from multiple areas (Pricing, Innovation, Marketing Programs, Packaging, Distribution, etc.)
- Track and monitor Sales Excellence Program results
- Ad-hoc month-end closing/analysis e.g., develop and improve analysis/reporting templates
- Assist in development and delivery of presentations as required
- Lead at least one key business project to be presented to Senior Leaders at end of internship
If you are currently completing the 3rd year of your University Degree (preferably in Business but open to all degrees), are authorized to work in Canada, and meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply!
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with tight timelines and limited supervision, in addition to being motivated to take on challenging projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong intuition for business and critical thinking capability. This includes proficiency in Microsoft Office, with sophisticated proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with statistical tools (ex. Minitab, R, PowerBI, DataBricks, Microsoft Excel) and multi-dimensional cubes (ex. Cognos Planning) an asset. Data/statistical analysis, management & mining; and understanding of trade math an asset.
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Work well in teams with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to be persuasive
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
- Consumer Packaged Goods, Beer, Wine, or Spirits industry experience an asset
To learn more about us, follow us on Instagram @labattjobs
Are You Up For The Challenge?