Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Manager, Business Intelligence, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for working with internal and external clients to develop reporting/analytics solutions in response to requests of a diverse scope. This individual will be accountable for the design, implementation and management of all aspects of the solutions, including interaction with the IT department to support development of the reporting/analytics tools necessary to accomplish the appropriate solution(s). The individual must be able to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision while providing the necessary solution(s) to the client.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating solutions for clients (internal and external) in a number of formats, including Excel, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Enterprise;
- Training of end users on the analytical tools developed by the Business Intelligence team;
- Analyzing large amounts of data to provide concise, targeted reports for internal and external clients;
- Provide project management for IT implementations and database updates;
- Working with the development team and IT group to design reporting analysis tools for internal and external use;
- Writing functional and/or technical documents;
- Working with the technical team to establish protocols to extract data in a standardized process from a variety of data sources;
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Min 3 years experience in similar Business Analytics position(s);
- Advanced working knowledge with MS Office, SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
- Good understanding and knowledge of working with Databases, SQL and scripts.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with Database design and modeling techniques, and ETL process.
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry or wholesales distribution industry would be an asset;
- Experience with IT project management would be an asset;
- Ability to read data models and comprehend database structures and relationships;
- Strong oral and written presentation skills;
- Strong ability to gather and analyze report requirements;
- Works well cross-functionally and within a small team;
- Excellent team player, and is not afraid to offer feedback.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Innomar Strategies, a part of AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.