David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a well-known national industrial equipment and material handling company, to recruit for a Business Development Representative, to join their team in Calgary.
As the Business Development Representative, you are a driven sales representative who thrives on being in front of customers with the goal to provide the most advantageous solutions to make a positive impact on their business. You enjoy selling value and stand behind a strong brand, service and quality product.
In this role, you will leverage your new account acquisition skills and motivation to solve problems with tangible and intangible solutions to bring on new client business.
- Educate clients on line of products
- Leverage networking abilities to engage decision-making contacts
- Bring on new business to achieve sales quota
- Identify and pursue prospective customers
- Sell an assigned subset of company products, aftermarket services and storage products
- Leads all aspects of the sales process and utilize other company resources when needed
- Identify potential business, schedule meetings and make cold calls with new companies and important stakeholders, actively promoting and selling Johnston Equipment’s line of brands
- Use your presentation skills and product knowledge to demonstrate the functions, and making connections between its functions and its benefits to the individual company’s business needs
- Work in tandem with other sales representatives and territory account managers to ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility at the appropriate time
- Continuously maintain and improve your sales plan, sales activity which are reflected in your sales funnel and the CRM
They offer their employees:
- Competitive compensation (Base Salary and Commissions)
- Gas/Maintenance Card
- Comprehensive Training and On-boarding Plan
- Work/Life balance
- The chance to expand your professional and personal skills
- A stable company who stands behind 65years of business excellence
- Learning with a national leader in a most critical industry, material handling
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of BD/hunting experience only. Thank you!
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Rob Thomas , Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-CAL