Do you have strong business acumen? Are you interested in the growing digital advertising industry? Do you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing international Revenue team.
The StackAdapt BDR role is a collaborative position, focused on the strategy and execution of unlocking new agency & brand partnership opportunities. You’ll play an integral role in the Revenue Team assisting other team members in identifying new areas to drive revenue and accelerate company growth. A successful candidate will spearhead the opportunity with hard work, team spirit and a desire to succeed in sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research on agency’s clients and identifying opportunities for StackAdapt to penetrate and perform at the highest level;
- High-volume prospecting, cold email outreach, and top-of-funnel programmatic sales. Identify areas for growth in existing business relationships;
- Work alongside Account Executives and identify opportunities within their portfolios to unlock new clients and generate long term revenue for the sales team;
- Research, identify and communicate with decision-makers doing digital media buying at advertising agencies across North America and the United Kingdom;
- Handle prospect objections and follow up with decision-makers using different outbound sales tactics and tools
We’ll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- 1+ years of experience in a BDR, SDR or similar high-volume sales/customer-facing role
- Have shown they consistently achieve their performance-related goals (KPIs)
- Are organized, self-motivated and are comfortable working autonomously & remotely
- Understand the digital advertising sales landscape
- Have a passion for solving client problems
- Are comfortable in a high-volume, top-of-funnel role
- Desire to develop a career in business development
- Competitive salary with commission structure
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We’ve been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
Great Place to Work® named StackAdapt as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Start-ups in 2021
A leader in the DSP, Video and Cross-Channel Advertising Categories on G2
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Business Report
Named 23rd in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™ program
Named in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 in North America
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.